Thursday, November 3, 2016

Portugal Round-up

I had the opportunity to travel to Lagos, Portugal with Discover Excursions and I had such a wonderful time. I had no idea what to expect but my expectations were definitely exceeded. The trip itself and the program I went with was not amazing however, I did have an excellent time with my friends. If you are expecting to learn a lot about Portugal during this trip, don't. It was mainly for relaxing and hanging out on the beach. 


Lagos is absolutely beautiful and the whole time I was there, it didn't feel real. Lagos is a very touristy location and you won't find many people there other than tourists but the location alone was worth the price. We took a bus from Granada to Lagos so we had a lot of time on the bus but when we arrived, I forgot all about that. I only brought one bathing suit from home which I regretted instantly when we arrived. the weather in the sun was amazing. It got pretty cold at night but I brought my jacket and I was completely fine. 

Now, it's time for the pictures:

We also got the opportunity to see the sunset at "the end of the world" in Sagres, Portugal and it was absolutely beautiful. 

Overall, The trip was amazing and a great time. I'm very happy that I was able to attend.

Thanks for reading,
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment