Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hello, I'm Kelly



My name is Kelly and I'm a 21 year old girl who is currently studying abroad in Granada, Spain. When I'm not in Spain, I go to school and live in New Jersey. I'm absolutely in love with my school back at home but I wanted to branch out and experience something new now that I am on my way towards "real adulthood".

A Little About Me:
-I am a Liberal Studies Major with a concentration in Elementary Education and a minor in Spanish.
-I am a Junior at Stockton University.
-I am a vegetarian and I have been since approximately sixth grade.
-I have moved more than 20 times. I've lived in Tennessee, New Jersey, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Louisiana.
-I am a member of the Stocktones, which is an a cappella group and I'm obsessed with it.
-I love my dogs more than anything in the world.


-French fries are my all time favorite food and my motto is, "No french fry left behind"
-Student development is one of my passions and I love being involved at my school as a Resident Assistant and an Orientation Leader.
-I live with my little brother, little sister, grandpa, grandma, 2 cousins, aunt, uncle, and lots of animals.
-I'm obsessed with my planner and I absolutely need to write everything down or I WILL forget.
-I'm a really dedicated student however I am also a professional procrastinator.
-Harry Potter means so much to me. My dad used to read Harry Potter to me when I was little and ever since then I have loved the books and movies.

That's all I can think of at the moment but I will definitely update this when I think of more!

Thanks for reading,
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment